We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order;
Orders are only delivered to physical address; orders will not be delivered to PO Box addresses.
We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within 3-5 working days (Standard delivery, and depending on the payment method used) any order which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates;
We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in the event of future discussions with us regarding your delivery.
Currently we provide a delivery service to South Africa only, please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you place your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges
All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
You shall ensure that you are ready for safe receipt of the Product without undue delay at any time reasonably specified by us
If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier
If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or cheque card company, as applicable, any money already paid to N & L under the applicable Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees as provided for) exceed such amount;
It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
Please note that if you pay via Manual EFT, we will only process your order once the funds have been transferred, which may take up to 48 hours depending on who you bank with. If we have not received your payment within 72 hours your order will automatically be cancelled
To return your product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 031 303 1422
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning your item. delivery costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are sending an item over R500 you should consider using a trackable delivery service or purchasing delivery insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Cancellation of your order
We reserve the right, for purpose of suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and N & L, in whole or in part, if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made, and accept no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product, unless otherwise agreed between you and N & L.
- Cancellation by Customer (Non-Faulty Product)
- You are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on the Site within Fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/timeframe (or where none is specified, beyond 14 days from the order date).
- Faulty Products
We warrant that:
- the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
- the Product will conform with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or in our Product material at the time of your Order.;
- The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
- Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
- We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time
- In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
- you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective; and
- you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require
If you would like N & L to replace (if reasonably possible e.g. if product is still available or could easily be obtained by N & L) or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has:
- been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
- been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
- been dealt with or used contrary to N & L or the manufacturer's instructions for the Product; or
- deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery to you , We may at our discretion decide not to replace or refund you for the Product and/or We may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at N & L current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or cheque card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, We shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
Special conditions and procedure for returns of defective products will apply, as set out in our Returns Policy. The special conditions are in line with the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.